Friday, September 30, 2011

Finish this sentence, "Cell Phones..."

"... are always threatening their own lives
     when in my possession."

AKA
I'm really hard on cell phones.

I always {accidentally} drop them.

          But after Miss Baby Bella
sogged up the unlock button
      {so my backlight had to always stay on
            therefore forcing me to carry a car charger
                                && wall charger at all times}

& THIS HAPPENED...


I decided I needed a new one.

No. I didn't throw it.
It decided to commit suicide
& literally bounce out of the cup holder
of Baby Bella's stroller.

Dear Phone,

I'm sorry I was so hard on you.You will be missed dearly but replaced by a much nicer twin with a slick otterbox case & heavy duty screen. {I thought that was overkill, apparently I learned another lesson the hard way}. Your battery and memory card will still be of assitance however as a handy back up when this new phone decides to take a dump. Not to mention you still work perfectly, well kinda. Thanks for hanging in there for a whole 4 months.

Sincerely,
    Momma who needs phone insurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment