Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm Baaaack!

After much personal debate about whether or not I should step back into the blogging world, here I am.



It's been over a year since my last blog post- terrible I know- but I realized how much I missed interacting with you all and sharing my little life with you. Much has changed in the past year, I'm now a married woman, Baby Bella is {2.5 years old}&& I adopted two pets. I am now part of a bigger family, with {four} new brothers and sisters, {five} amazing nieces, and {two}supportive parents.



My idea's & creativity have flourished more than ever in the past year and my small hobbie of {Bella 406} has evolved into a full fleged small business! WOOHOO! I've pinned over six-thousand pins on pinterest, taken countless new photos & have the knowledge to wire, insulate, sheetrock, tape, texture, prime, paint and lay wood flooring in a house. {Whoa} I've been a busy lady while I've been away. Life has turned my sails to a fresh new wind & I'm starting to pick up speed.



As many of you would like to hear from me on a daily basis, I've decided not to set my goal that high. You can, however, expect a couple blog posts a week from me including new pictures, products, and adventures. I hope you look forward to hearing from me more often than not & stay entertained by my crazy life experiences.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment