Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Inspiration

I'm so in love with
Pinterest.

It's my new favorite site
to mark pictures of things
you love {aka want & need}.

I find such inspiration in looking
at photographs...
            I feel like I can
better imagine {is that correct grammar?!}
my dreams, aspirations & future projects
                     in seconds.

I'm obsessed.

I came across this quote
on the wonderful Pinterest site
&& found SO much meaning in it.


This is how I live my life.
Every moment of everyday.
This is why I love like I do
& take the time to create.

This is why the little things
mean so much
& why it takes me so long
to pick something out.

I like  LOVE these words
{can you tell yet?!}

Knowing {Life is Art}
       what does it inspire you to do?


        



No comments:

Post a Comment