Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Surprise from Picasso

I should start a column
devoted just to how much I love
Baby Bella's daycare.

I mean seriously...
between book orders,
     "what I did today" sheets,
receiving pictures of Baby Bella during playtime,
   && a great staff
I couldn't have asked for a better place
      to have my precious baby girl at
80+ hours a week.

But wait...
this is like the icing on the cake.

Look what I found in her "folder" today :)


... Her First Piece of ART!
{Not to mention the words:
          love you this much!}

My little lady is going to be a Picasso.

Yes. I know they are just scribbles,
       {probably with the help of an adult.}
& the words were already printed...
But those tiny little scribbles belong to
      my beautiful Baby Bella.
&& they were made by her
for me.

{Talk about being a proud Momma,
this is going straight to the fridge.}
                              <3


No comments:

Post a Comment