Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's A Blog?!

                                              Well this is a first.
                             writing in a "blog"---- wait what's a blog?!


As in high school... dictionary.com helped me out once again.

        blog

             [blawg, blog] noun, verb, blogged, blog·ging.

             noun
               1. a Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations,
                   opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.
  
          verb (used without object)
                2. to maintain or add new entries to a blog.

So I guess I am a newbie at this whole blogging thing but I have found the research along with other blogs to be very fascinating, not to mention helpful.

Maybe this is why I decided to create a blog
... to finally share the things I love in life. 
... to have a "diary" of my experiences [the good and the bad]
... to show my daughter all of our memories someday.

A blogger believes in sharing the things they love, and learning from other peoples experiences. They inspire others, get creative, and love a lot.

             Hello, my name is Chelsi Birgensmith and I am now a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment