Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Uhmm, Hello!? --Contact Me.

While phones are the quickest way of communication,
                                  -- I'd prefer mine to not ring off the hook.

That leaves you all with the second best and most fun option:
     Facebook.
{I knoww, facebook is consuming the world but I check it more than email}

Bella 406 on Facebook

write me a message for privacy,
leave me a comment for feedback,
post a picture for giggles,
etc.

If you refuse to start an account, or aren't an expert at using facebook
please feel free to e-mail me:
{I promise I won't think any different of you for not using facebook}

Bella406@live.com

If you feel the urge to look through my Etsy shop
or even maybe purchase an item for yourself

use the following link to guide you to your curiosity:

Shop Bella 406
  {all jewlery always ships free}

Please understand that I have
a spunky 16 month old daughter who demands to be loved on all the time,
a full time job
and the Montana outdoors calling non-stop.

I will make my best effort to respond to your posts promptly,

however if,
Baby Bella decides she wants to cuddle,
work calls me into the office,
or the sunshine is tempting my being,

I will respond shortly after.

Thanks for the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment