Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Biography





Hello, I'm Chelsi Marie Birgensmith  DuBay
Chickabee if you ask my Mom, Baby girl if you ask my Dad, Babe if you ask my Hubby, Chels if you ask my friends, Momma if you ask my daughter, and a "Tall Drink of Water" to most.

I am a newlywed to my husband, Ryan DuBay. He is my rock, my fighter & my best friend. We are currently building our home,
armed with powertools & our own {two} hands. Never in my life did I imagine to meet someone as perfect as Ry. He is responsible for opening my eyes to a whole new side of life, a side where fishing in the rain is {fun} & getting a snowcat stuck in tree wells is a new test of my patience. Being married to this loving, adventurous man is a blessing & I'm so proud to be called his wife.

 


I am also a mommy to a precious little girl, Baby Bella. She is the light of my life and my reason everyday. Some say that being a young mom can be a challenge, and others have said it can't be done properly but if you ask me I'll say I'm learning my way and that no one is ever prepared for motherhood. For me, I've always been a Mom at heart. In school I nannied for three wonderful children {whom I miss a ton} for 3 years and typically took care of the friends who drank too much on the weekends.

It all comes down to my passion of sincerely caring about the people I love.

I am a 3rd generation...born and raised Montana girl. A simple mom who doesn't get tired of dirty diapers. I love art and the outdoors. Glitter and mud. I'm not very good at cooking but love to wear the aprons and attempt to create something delicious. I also believe in giving back as you receive. I'm a lover of big purses and flip flops. I like classy trucks and dirtbikes. && I'm currently creating the life I want to live, step by step. {Are you tired of my speech yet?!}

I blog because I've been convinced and now I believe in sharing things I love and after much research I've found that blogging is the perfect opportunity to do just that. I'm keeping my focus for this blog on a few my passions: crafting, parenting, the outdoors, decorating and everyday life lessons. After reading many blogs I have become inspired and motivated to share my life with you... please don't leave me hanging and feel free to share any thoughts, comments, experiences etc. with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment